DISCLAIMER

i am not a medical doctor nor a lactation counsellor. this is my personal blog where all my writings here are based on my experience, readings and discussions, and is mainly for sharing and educational purposes.

Don't forget!



DONT FORGET To get for yourself  Vitamin E for this month!!!

Special price for this month only.

Vita-E Complex contains naturally occurring vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) from vegetable oil. It also contains selenium, which complements the activity of vitamin E. 

Each softgel capsule provides:
•    400IU of naturally sourced vitamin E and 10mcg of selenium.
•    Helps in the maintenance of good health.

No artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives added.

* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases


Contact me with tulippenang@yahoo.com or hayatipawan@gmail.com or sms me at 017-4077801.






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan